Documents you need to provide for a successful Tier 4 application
All documents should be originals and officially translated into English if necessary.
1) Plymouth University will issue you with a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) to include with your application. This will be sent with your unconditional offer. Current students should apply for a CAS on the student portal.
2) Your valid passport and any old passports you have used to travel to the UK.
3) Two passport photographs of yourself
4) Your ATAS clearance certificate if required
5) Any relevant diplomas or educational certificates used to obtain your Plymouth University offer* (these will be listed on your CAS statement)
6) Financial evidence*
UK or overseas bank statements in your name that show you have maintained the required amount of funds for at least 28 consecutive days OR UK or overseas bank statements in your parent’s name that show they have maintained the required amount of funds for at least 28 consecutive days PLUS your original birth certificate PLUS a letter of parental consent OR
If you are being officially sponsored, a formal letter from your sponsor confirming the details of your sponsorship.
*Low risk nationals
do not need to provide these documents although they can occasionally be requested.