Making your Tier 4 entry clearance application
Make an ATAS application if your course requires one. Once issued, ATAS certificates are valid for 6 months.
Complete a TB (Tuberculosis) test if required for your country. Once issued, TB certificates are valid for 6 months.
Complete the online application form
ISAS Guide to online application
Submit your application
You should apply for Tier 4 (G) student entry clearance in the country of which you are a national or where you legally live.
The application process will depend on your location but it will be similar to this:
1) You will submit your application online and then will be required to pay the application fee (£310) online before you can book your appointment to hand in your supporting documents.
2) Attend your appointment at the Visa Application Centre. Your appointment will include:
- Handing in your supprting documents
- Completeing biometric enrolment: All UK visa applicants (limited exemptions apply) are required to provide 10-digit finger scans and a digital photograph.
- Having a credibility video interview
3) Wait for the outcome of your application and then return to the Visa Application Centre to pick up your documents.