A Level: Interview first plus DBS and Occupational Health Checks.
Standard Offer: 300 pts, minimum 3 A Levels, including grade B in Biology/Human Biology and B in Second Science (Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Applied Science, Geography, Geology, Psychology, Nutrition, Environmental Science/Studies) Excluding General Studies
18 Unit BTEC National Diploma/QCF Extended Diploma: Interview prior to offer DMM Biology, Science or Healthcare Science. Refer to institution for specific unit requirements.
- Meeting the academic minimum is the first stage of an application being considered. Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered further
- All applicants must pass criminal records bureau and occupational health checks satisfactorily in order to be able to start this course
- All applicants will need to attend a recruitment day where you will undertake an interview
- If you are a citizen of a non EU country, please contact the Admissions Team on Tel: +44 (0)1752 584584 prior to submitting an application
- If English is not your first language you will have to achieve an IELTS or equivalent qualification at the grades stated below. If you are considering another equivalent qualification, please contact admissions
- IELTS - Overall average score of at least 7.0, with a score of at least 7.0 in the listening and reading sections and at least 7.0 in the writing and speaking sections
- TOEFL 'internet-based' test (ibt) - 100
- TOEFL Paper test - 600
- Meeting the academic minimum is the first stage of an application being considered. Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered further. Here we have provided an application guide as well as further information to help enhance your application.