Established in 1928, Cornwall College offers quality university education in a range of subjects across its main campus sites: Camborne, Saltash, St Austell, Newquay, Falmouth Marine School, Duchy College Rosewarne and Duchy College Stoke Climsland.
- Camborne specialises in IT, business, health, social science, media, hospitality, tourism, science and sport.
- St Austell specialises in sport and Saltash specialises in social sciences and business.
- Newquay offers courses in animal science, zoology, marine aquaculture and surf science and technology
- Falmouth Marine School offers unique vocational courses in marine studies and related subjects
- Duchy College specialises in equine, conservation, horticulture, rural business management, sports, public services and veterinary.
Cornwall is one of the most beautiful parts of the country and one of the friendliest. You don’t have to be a surfer to enjoy the laid back lifestyle and the magic of Cornwall. From outdoor pursuits to theatres and art galleries, from restaurants on the beach to great bars and clubs, Cornwall has got it all. The county lends itself to the study of the subject areas offered at degree-level at Cornwall College and our courses are designed with employers, taught by industry professionals and will help you to get the skills and the experience you need to hit the workplace running.