Message research group
Messages are everywhere.
It is evident when we look and listen and touch and taste and smell, that many things contain messages.
Messages exist because we must communicate to define our boundaries or be together.
Messages are sent and received in an infinite number of ways, sometimes resulting in collaboration and sometimes in war.
This group will explore the message...
- A visual, verbal, written or recorded communication sent to or left for a recipient.
- An official, formal communication, delivered with authority to an individual, a given audience or to the public.• A letter, dispatch or item of mail - written, pictorial or printed.
- A significant point, an idea, a central theme or object that has artistic, moral, political or social importance.
- An inspired communication from a prophet, preacher, or teacher.
- A remark, action or tone of voice.
- A statement or piece of information - either explicit or implied.
- The essence or meaning of something.