Wednesday 30th October 2013: 11am-2pm
Are you undertaking a teaching degree?
Are you looking for a placement or wondering what you will do after you graduate?
Are you considering a career in teaching after graduation?
If your answer is 'yes' to these questions, then the Teacher Recruitment Fair is the event for you! With approximately 40 exhibitors, all visiting Plymouth University's Roland Levinsky Building to meet you, this is your chance to explore a wide variety of opportunities including:
- LEA's recruiting in 2012 & 2013
- Unions and teaching agencies recruiting now
- Volunteering positions in the UK and abroad to boost your CV;
- Part time work & internships;
- Social work, community work & much more!
In addition to this, staff from the Plymouth Institute of Education in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities will be available to answer any of your PGCE questions, and The Commons will be open for any more general career questions you may have.
View the Teacher Recruitment Fair brochure.